If you want to get started with content marketing but don’t feel confident in your writing skills, don’t worry.
There are plenty of options available to you. In fact, you don’t have to be a writer, artist, or designer to create fantastic content marketing options for your needs or even your clients.
There are many more than three options for you, but today, we’re going to talk about three effective options you can use for content marketing, even if you’re not a natural writer.
We’ll look at using private label rights content, (PLR), hiring content writers, and using AI like Jasper to help you with your content creation needs.
Effective Option Number 1: Use PLR Content.
PLR content is pre-written content you can purchase and use for your own purposes. It’s an excellent option for those looking to get started with content marketing on a budget, as it can be much cheaper than hiring a professional writer.
Make sure you take the time to choose the suitable options for your business and edit them to be more unique to you.
Three tips for using PLR effectively:
- Make sure to edit the PLR content to make it unique to your brand and voice.
- Use PLR content as a starting point, then build on it with your own ideas and writing. For example, add a case study to demonstrate how your ideas work.
- Try to find PLR content that is relevant to your niche or target audience. If you know exactly what you’ll use it for, you’ll likely avoid wasting your money.
When you buy high-quality PLR content, you can be assured that you’re using tried and tested content ideas that get results.
Effective Option Number 2: Hire a Professional Content Writer:
If you’re willing to invest in a professional content writer, they can help you create high-quality, engaging articles that resonate with your target audience. At the content creators’ group, we help our multiple six-figure clients with all their content needs.
A few tips for hiring a content writer include:
- Check out sites like Upwork or Fiverr to find a good content writer.
- Make sure to give the writer clear instructions on what you want and expect.
- Be available to answer any questions the writer may have about your brand or target audience.
Ask around in your community and see if anyone knows of someone who could help you. Then, when you hire a professional writer, you can be assured your content is 100 percent original, factual, and SEO optimized. We’re not always taking on new clients at Content Creators Group but don’t hesitate to send us an email even when we aren’t taking new clients because we may be able to recommend someone to you.
Effective Option Number 3: Use Artificial Intelligence
If you like being an early adopter, you can try using AI like Jasper to help you with your content creation needs. Jasper is an AI platform that enables you to create and manage your content more efficiently. With Jasper, you’ll be able to create high-quality content optimized for search engines and social media in a fraction of the time it takes to do it manually.
A few tips for using Jasper well include:
- Use the keyword research tool to help you find the right keywords to target.
- Use the content templates to save time on creating your content.
- Take advantage of the AI capabilities to have Jasper help you write, edit, and publish your content.
There is a learning curve for using AI to help you write. However, if you’re committed to providing your audience with high-quality, valuable information, don’t hesitate to give it a try to see what you think.
There you have it, three options even if you don’t think you are a good writer. If you try any of these options please let us know what yo thought in the comments below.